Translate

Friday, October 26, 2007

Birthday Presents from my siblings & mum!


Given by my mum, sis & bro.


Totally didn't expect it.. Many thanks to my Mum, Sister & Brother.


And see what my mum did to ensure i know who gave me the presents?


WAHAHAHAHAH!

Yes i know who gave me.. Thanks a lot.
Here's a lovely card from my siblings..


There's a P.S in the card and she said the rabbit is not from him.


Wahahahahha. I love the rabbit. Using it as a pillow while being a potato couch.

And here's the card from my Mum.


Always so formal in cards..

Both of us always had a love/hate relationship. 8 Characters clash or something... But at least she remembered my 21st birthday and even got me a gold key necklace.....


unlike my evil ex-dad.


Of cos i must imitate her. LOL.


Kekekekekekeke............................

No comments:

; //]]>