Translate

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Happy Birthday to Wany!

Spent the day with Wany watching Harry Potter (twice), eating cakes and just be typical tai-tais.

We watched the new Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince twice at different locations in the same day...

GV Gold Class Vivocity 12.30pm & The Cathy Citibank Screening 7.15pm.

We ordered the Gold Class set menu at $29 per person and ate until wanna faint.
.
Gold Class Set Menu includes:
Coffee/Tea, Starter, Main course & Dessert!!~
.
We had English Breakfast tea, Mushroom soup, Chicken Wings w Wedges & Blue Berry cheesecake. Super super yummy yums!
.
The Chicken wings are getting from bad to worse.. super undercooked. But the Mushroom soup and blueberry cheesecake is super super yummy! I am super craving for it again!
.
Anyway I told her that she spoils me so much by bringing me to Gold Class to watch so many times, now I don't wanna go normal cinemas and watch anymore! Shall wait for the movies to go on cable before watching them.. and only save up to watch Gold Class for movies that I really really like. :)

Afterwards we took train down and walked over to The Cathy, stopping by 1Caramel for cakes and coffee.


Wany loves the fridge!


3 cakes + 1 cafe latte + 1 ice mocha = S$40++!!Super expensive and super not worth it, cos the cake were either too soggy or too creamy. Nice decor and ambience though.. that's all you are paying for.

We walked over to The Cathy and watched Harry Potter again, and since it's the second time around.. we tried to point out as many "mistakes" that we can. Loopholes and scenes which they cut out.. WHICH IS A LOT!

Anyway I can't wait to watch BRUNO!

Austrain gay guy in America. Gotta be damn fucking funny. Anyway Wany never watched BORAT before. Omg. It's like one of the Top 10 most funny movies ever. Must go buy the DVD and force her to watch. LOL!

Make-up never melt after one whole day! I heart Laura Mercier products. Many thanks to Tabby for introducing me to this wonderful make-up brand! :D

Nice pink top with braiding details bought in Padini Authentics, KL at RM55 = S$22.70 :)

My outfit today is all pinkified. I wore my pink shirt, pink sandals, pink bag, pink camera! :D Cos it's Wany's fave colour and mine of course. Haha.

Btw, i tried on this dress in Warehouse. It's $133, super expensive, and a bit tight at the chest area.. but it's super sweet and nice. :(


Would like to thank Wany for accompanying me the whole day and treating me to watch Harry Potter twice. Hahahaha.

No comments:

; //]]>