Translate

Saturday, October 29, 2011

French Gelish Nails!

Isn't it pretty?

I am so addicted to pretty nails again! I thought I cured this expensive addiction of mine.. but it has came back to bite me! Now I change my nails' designs every 2 weeks! LOL!

I woke up this morning and went to do my nails.. Pipimon left the house early cos he went to Samsung Service centre to pick up the camera he sent for repair.. He even bought chicken rice back for me but I already ate as I woke up and left the house right after him to go and do my nails..

We were not really talking cos he's upset that I went out so late with Brendan last night.. Sometimes I think he needs to give me space because I am not a little girl anymore and I have the right to go out with my friends and stay out late once in a blue moon..

No comments:

; //]]>