Translate

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Stop buying.. STOP!!

I am already very "budget budget" but still end up with so many stuff! Usually I am a impulsive shopper but the wedding expense budget has frightened me so I am trying my best to cut down on a lot of stuff.. But still!!! 

Look at the stuff I've collected for the wedding! 

This is only the tip of the iceberg because I've not bought stuff for the church decor and reception desk at both church & dinner!

Ordered a lot of my wedding items online because the things here in Singapore is overpriced & boring! Only bought some of the heavier items here in Singapore cos it doesn't make sense to ship them in from USA.

I also need to print the Photobook which I designed and ship it into Singapore.. Need to go and find bridesmaid accessories! OMG! So much things to buy! So little time & money!! O_O

No comments:

; //]]>