Translate

Monday, November 2, 2015

Benji & Coco!

Tabby has 2 lovely dogs, Benji is the elder brother and Coco is the baby sister. I remember asking her who is the alpha of the family and her reply is damn funny! 

She said the hierarchy of the family (according to rank) is:
  1. Tabby
  2. Benji
  3. Doug
  4. Coco
Haahahahahahha!

One day while we were at her place, I noticed Benji was not in the house and I looked out and saw him suntanning in the backyard... Super cute lah! He sat there for quite a long time just relaxing and chilling. You can't see his 'shiok' face from the pic.. but when I zoom in with my camera.... you see this:
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

When I watch TV they will curl up with me on the sofa. :)

Either they sit close to me on the floor..

Or they let me hug and squish them like a bear bear. Most of the time Coco let me hug her without complaint.. Benji is the alpha dog so he has an image to maintain. LOL.

So many cute pictures of them so I am just gonna post my favourite ones... :)

No comments:

; //]]>