Translate

Monday, November 22, 2010

Harry Potter Date with Wany!

Went to GV Gold Class with Wany for our annual Harry Potter movie!


NOWHERE IS SAFE!


Afterwards, We took train to Orchard Ion. Went to Daiso to buy a Xmas hat cos it's compulsory for staff to wear a hat at the office and I didn't wanna share a hat with the rest of my colleagues cos some of them have really oily & dirty hair. (Sorry, I am very anal about cleanliness).


Wany helped me choose! We decided on the reindeer one.. :)


Went to have a bubbletea after buying the hat!

HAPPY LEMON!

SUPER BIG CUP LAH!

Had dinner at my fave Chicken wings outlet at Ion Orchard basement!



YUM YUMS!

FOUR FINGERS!

Went to try on shoes at New Look!


Crazy high!



Woohoo!
Went to Hand Burger for POST DINNER. T_T"





No comments:

; //]]>