Translate

Sunday, August 20, 2017

Century Square Closing for Renovations!

We heard the news that Century Square will be closing down for a complete makeover and reopening in quarter 2 of next year, so we had to go and take some pictures before they close on 01 September!

I spent a lot of time in Century Square during my younger days.. back when I was in Primary school, my mother will bring me and my siblings there for Sushi Tei (which is a big treat), go to Metro to buy toys (mostly for my brother), watch movies at Shaw cinema and my favourite part of the mall is the ARCADE! I spend so much money there I think I can actually buy 1 or 2 of their machines. LOL!

I also have a lot of fond memories in this mall.. spending time there when I was a student, going on movie dates with my friends.. I am really gonna miss this mall. Thank you for the 2 decades of memories!


No comments:

; //]]>