Translate

Saturday, January 22, 2011

6th Braces visit!

Let's look at the first time I put on my braces:

My teeth was not that crooked, but I wanted perfect teeth! Though everyone said "so painful!" I went for it.. and the 1st week was hell! My gums bled, I had ulcers, I couldn't talk properly... but afterwards I got used to it and now I don't feel any pain at all... Which may be the reason why I am gaining weight instead of losing them as many people experienced after putting on braces.


Here's how my teeth looks like now! 6 months after my 1st appointment!

I am happy with the results and it really looks straighter.. I have progressed to thicker wires and my dentist kept tightening the wire but I am not feeling much pain.. It's a bit sore on the 1st or 2nd day when she tightens it, but the pain just disappears soon... and I will be eating like nobody's business again.


Pretty Teeth! :)

I am not sure how long more I have to put them... but I am so excited to have super straight teeth! I am gonna whiten them after my braces treatment and when I smile, it's gonna be bling bling! ^^

Anyway I need to lose weight.. whoever heard of people gaining weight when they put on braces??? I think I gained like 8kg in the past 6 months and it's not funny lah :( So fat liao.... Boohooo! I am not even gonna consider buying new clothes since I will be reminded of how fat I am right now... and most of my clothes are super tight!!! AHHHH!!!!!

No comments:

; //]]>