Translate

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Nex Mall

It's my off day today!

I decided to go to Nex Mall for window shopping and also to check out the hype about Singapore's newest shopping mall!

Food Republic looks super atas! Love the decor! I remember the days past when food courts look super dingy and dodgy... Those were the days... but of course, prices were much lower back then too. Now, it's S$8 for a simple plate of Nasi Lemak! T_T"

There's a lot of hype about this "Freshness Burger" place, but it's empty... maybe dinnertime has not started.. I wanna go back one day to try it! :)

I bought a cup of wintermelon tea (S$2.90) to try.. queues look intimidating but I only waited around 7 mins for my cup of tea ^^ Not too bad, the pearls are red.. rosella flavoured.

There are so many frozen yogurt shops lately! I saw a few in Nex, but this was the prettiest and nicest store layout that I saw! Too bad I was holding my bubbletea, if not I will go in and buy a cup to try.. Next time!

I went to Isetan in hopes of getting the Ettusais luggage free giftaway but they changed the gift to some stupid umbrella.. :( I really wanted the luggage but I didn't have the time to buy cos I am out of Singapore for most of December... Sighs.. Now I have to wait 11 months for 2011's luggage giftaway.. if there is one.

I went upstairs and there was a Mango sale going on.. tried some clothes on...


I don't like the black nonsense at the front of the shirt.


A bit too body hugging, but the embellishments are so cool!

Romper! Cute to look at, difficult to wear! What if I have to pee?! I have to take out the whole suit! So ma-fan lah!

I went to the sky garden to have a look... and they was a free water park for children!

Good for cheapo parents with nowhere to bring their children or no budget to bring them to Wildwildwet or themeparks.
I went for lunch at Texas Chicken cos I couldn't make up my mind on which restaurant to go to.. there were too many and they were all over the place!

I think the problem with Nex is that the place is too disorganized! Hair salons should be placed together, but it's all over the place from B2 to Level 2! It's like the tenant management didn't bother to group similar businesses together or they simply can't be bothered. Tsk.

Nex is super over-rated! Yes, it has lots of cool restaurants.. but the layout sucks and there are not much heavy-weights tenants to sustain the hype.

Will I go back again? Maybe.. since it is only 2 MRT stops away from my house.. but I prefer Vivocity anyday! Vivocity is still my No 1 shopping centre! :)

I decided to go home... and while walking pass the manicure shop near my house, I popped in at a whim and changed my nail colour to orange!

Super impromptu, especially since I just did my nails 1 week ago (see 1st picture taken this morning).

I kinda think this orange is too dark and it's not very "me". I am more of a pink, shiny kinda of girl... I think I will go back next week and change it. Heh heh!

Back to work tomorrow~!

No comments:

; //]]>