Translate

Monday, January 10, 2011

I'm easily bored..

***************************************
I got an offline message on MSN from my Sis,
she told me she's starting to play Maple and she needs tips.

First reaction : -DENGZX-

I told her she'll prolly quit before long 'cause she's not a gamer person.

Hahaha.
Plus she gets bored easily.


Few years ago when I was still staying with her,

I was playing Audi and she suddenly wanted to play.
In the end after a few hours she stopped.
Lol.

***************************************

My sister wrote that on 29 January 2009 and it's almost 2 years.. and guess what? I am still easily bored.

I have a PSP, DS and iPhone and I get bored with every single game after a few hours.. Brendan always downloads new games for me and I always get excited for a few hours than become sian liao.

Other than the stupid Fat Princess game on PSP which occupied 4 days of my time.. and I eventually gave that up cos level 7 is so fucking difficult, or the Harvest Moon game which was so fun I actually went out to buy the guide book (S$30) and asked Wany to download it so I can use her DS to transfer items to each other to level up..... Hahahahhahahaa!

My PSP and DS are collecting dust in the corner.. I gave my DS the most attention when I was still studying in SIM cos we were thrown into Namly Avenue as the main school was full (money makers) and the food there are worse than prisoner's food.. so every break-time I will be sitting in my seat and playing my DS game and Brendan will come and disturb and ask what game I am playing and I will bug him for more new games.. Hahahahahah!

I also have lots of PC games which I neglected.. I turned on SIMS3 just now and realized the last time I played with them was on 09 April 2010 which was like 9 months ago! T_T"

I used to go onto Facebook every day at every free moment to tend to my various facebook games.. Pet Society, Restaurant City, My Empire, Hotel City, etc.. Now I am sooooo utterly bored by these games, I am not sure why I was so crazy over them last time. Now I go in every now and then to have a look than I will feel bored again and leave.

Btw, I wanted to work part-time at my travel agency but was kinda persuaded to join full-time. Now I am kinda bored.. and I am peeved cos my schedule is at the mercy of my new boss. I need to apply leave and wait for approval before I can go and make any holiday plans. Sigh. My life is gonna revolve around the travel trade calendar again. Sians full.

Why am I so easily bored? I need more excitable fulfillment in life.. like maybe sky-diving or swimming with sharks or something.. Tsk.

No comments:

; //]]>