Translate

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

jPot with Wany

Watched Dinner with Shmucks with Wany at Vivocity.. quite a funny movie, but the beginning was very -__-, like damn predictable and I had such plots cos it irritates me when I know what's gonna happen next.

Like those stupid drama serials where I can tell what's the plot gonna be like for the next 20 episodes and my sister will go "WAH! Jie you can be director liao!"... T_T"

After the movie, we went to jPot for dinner..

Last year, jPot is my frequent hangout place.. but subsequently the service level dropped and the food standard dropped.. so I sian and avoided the place.. Went back today and found out that though it's not as good as it was the 1st time it opened.. it's passable. Might consider going back again cos I have a free Bakerzinn birthday cake if I reserve 3 days in advance (I am a jPot member)

Yummy shrimp wantons! Still tastes so yummy!

Took train for the 1st time in months and I missed it! No jams, no carpark problems and no horrible crazy impatient drivers who's life mission is to make other road users miserable.

I am thinking of switching back to public transport for now.. can save money for my upcoming holiday trips and also lower down my blood pressure. T_T"

No comments:

; //]]>