Translate

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Texas Chicken with Wany~

I remembered back in the days.. any special dates which run like 01-01-01 or 03-03-03, I remembered rushing to the neoprint machine with my friends and take neoprint to "commemorate" the date.

Now, at a old old age of 24.. I don't really have the mood for it.

It's a Sunday, and it's my off day. No plans made, so I messaged Wany and asked her to join me for a impromptu "drunch" (Lunch + Dinner).

Picked her up at her house and we drove towards Tampines Mall, initially planning to have a meal at Fish & Co, but then decided to detour to Singapore Expo for Texas Chicken cos she did not eat it before, and I really like their biscuits when I first ate it at United Square few weeks ago.

It was quite deserted, and I love it cos it's a Sunday and everywhere is packed! ^_^

Yum Yums!

No comments:

; //]]>