Translate

Friday, October 1, 2010

To get things done..

DO IT YOURSELF!

I have been nagging at Pipimon to change the godamm sofa covers since April, which is like 6 months ago.


See the invoice date on the receipt!?!?

He always say "OK" or "Later" or "When I am free than change".. but he never change it and I think he will never ever will!!! It's like asking him to buy extra curtains for me to cover my ugly boxes and it's been 5 months and I never see any signs of him actively looking for the bloody curtains.

He always like to make such empty promises and it pisses me off big time. And when I ask him again and again about them, he will either get angry with me or he will make up some stupid excuses or whatever shit. He's like Homer in the Simpsons and I refuse to be Marge! 

Fuck lah.

So, instead of relying him to change the fucking sofa cover which is damn dirty and horrible, I decided to do it by myself. Did not take a "Before" picture cos it look damn fucking ugly with the washed-out blue cloth.

But here's a picture of the new sofa covers...


DOMO & Chloe loves it :)

I hate men who are useless and who talk empty promises yet don't deliver. URGHHHHH!! One day I'll punch him in his face again. I punched him once a few years back when he said something really hurtful to me thinking he can get away with it. ROARRRRR!!! 

I will not stand for his nonsense. We are not even married! Why must I put up with this kind of shit attitude? I am not hard-up for a man's love or affection (not that he gives me that). I am an independent woman!! URGHHH!!!

No comments:

; //]]>