Translate

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Corica Apple Strudel Perth



Corica Apple Strudel from Aberdeen Street, North Bridge.
.
Heard raving reviews from bloggers and everyone who has been to, studied in, stayed in Perth.

They have different flavours and other types of pastries but this one is the best out of the rest. It taste much better than the ones we have in Singapore and the crust still stays crispy and nice even after 2 days in the fridge. The box is sturdy and well made, and the apple tastes like real apples.. not the synthetic kind I tried in Singapore.
\
My colleagues asked me to bring this back home. -___-
.
Firstly, it's not cheap. A$16 each. Also never give me money to buy, expecting me to buy and treat them when they never buy anything back from their holiday trips. Secondly, the custard is considered liquid. How to handcarry it back home? Tabby tried to bring back and her apple strudels got confiscated. I am not gonna spend money to buy something and then let it be confiscated by the customs officers.Thirdly, it's so damn troublesome to carry something so fragile up and down the plane.

Some people are just so annoying.
.

No comments:

; //]]>