Translate

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Lunch at Mikuni Fairmont

There's no cellgroup today so Le bf brought me to Mikuni for lunch! I always wanted to go there but don't have a chance to do so since I am working in the night shift.

Reservations are highly recommended cos there are limited seats. Le bf has the FAR dining card so we get 50% off when we dine at any of the FAR restaurants if it's just the 2 of us!

We ordered 1 Robata set & 1 Teppanyaki set so we can share.

Very thoughtful of them to give me a bag hook for my handbag!

Look at the pretty display!

Le bf is mighty pleased with his Unagi sushi roll.. It's really nice.

I love the Hokkaido scallop in butter! So sinful but so nice!! ^_^

The Hokkaido corn is absolutely yummy too!
Love the raw egg to dip the chicken skewers in.. =)

Complimentary desserts! 

We had ice cream as part of the set lunch but they also gave us truffles and Japanese cake! There were many other dishes but I was too busy eating to take much pictures... Heehee! The total bill came up to around $90++ for the both of us after the 50% discount.

Thank you Le bf for the yummy lunch treat! ^_^

No comments:

; //]]>