Translate

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Portico Singapore (Alexandra)

PORTICO SINGAPORE
Alexandra Road #01-10 991B Singapore 119970
Tel: 91276316
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

One of our new favourite hangout place is Portico! They serve really nice food, the service is fantastic and I like the cosy quiet ambiance there. Parking is easy and you just need to look out for the giant tree with their signboard in front.

Portico means porch in Italian. The place has a homey feel to it.

(╯✧∇✧)╯MY FAVOURITE DISH IS THE TRUFFLE FRIES!!

One of the house specialty is the Fish & Chips! This is one of our default main dish which we will order. The rest of the mains are hit and misses. Skip the risotto. Not really nice.

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
They have a few desserts but I always order the deconstructed black forest cake. It's just perfection in a bowl! 10/10! Everything I eat this I want to clap in happiness cos it is so good!! Hahahhahaa! 

Le hubby like the chocolate cake... which is good because I can have the deconstructed black forest cake all to myself. Mwahahahahahaha!

No comments:

; //]]>