Translate

Thursday, October 23, 2008

22nd Birthday Gathering

My 22nd Birthday..


So plans were made to celebrate my birthday at Aranda Country Club (thank you Money for helping me to book it!) but because of my boyfriend's crazy behavior whenever it comes to my birthday, I decided to cancel the party. He is such an asshole whenever it's near my birthday. I am not sure what his problem is, but it's FUCKING ANNOYING!

However the venue cannot be cancelled and the money cannot be refunded... and it'll really be a waste of money not to go, moreover I've already ordered/prepared the food and everything.

I told Pipimon to invite his own friends there to help eat the food that we ordered, and I don't know why so many people came, even though he told me it's just "a few of his friends" only... Anyway, it seems more like his birthday cos there were more of his friends than mine.. And most of his friends are weird. They drink like fishes and became such a nuisance when they are drunk that the security guard has to come and ask them to quiet down. Seriously pissed off with him. Oh by the way none of his friends (except Ayu who bought me a cake) brought me any presents. They just came to drink up all the vodka we brought and eat.. urgh. I hope I won't have to see most of them ever again.


Took Polaroid Pictures with my friends for them to keep, and Money helped me scanned the following pictures. =D Thanks girl!!

What started out as a "small gathering" became a "not so small gathering"! Especially since most of the attendees were people I've never seen before.

I didn't buy a cake cos I didn't want to have a cake cutting ceremony and be the centre of attraction.. and it was supposed to be a mini bbq to finish the food, not a full fledged birthday party..However Pipimon's good friend, Ayu bought a chocolate cake from Four Leaves to surprise me.

Me & Ayu

I was "lured" out of the room as they prepared the cake for me with everyone crowded around in the room around the cake... and sang me a birthday song in 3 languages. Super touched can? But very paiseh lor...
Many thanks to Pipimon who paid for everything - the chalet, the food and the drinks.

My friends! Looks like a lot, but it's actually;
1 little sister
7 besties
3 partners of besties

So out of 30 people, i narrowed down the list to 8 ppl. Sorry to the rest of the 22 ppl!

Yayin came with her boyfriend, and Joel came with his girlfriend. Money's bf, Patrick came too! We were so surprised cos he is usually very very busy, but he managed to come and stayed for 5hours plus! Even my sister cannot believe that Yayin became a primary school teacher. LOL!

Half of pipimon's friends.. the other half were camera shy/left early/outside drinking & smoking

Me & Pui

She gave me a box of random stuff which has a marie chopsticks set, 2 packets of pink crystals, "J" keychain and a pink doll that was quite dusty and dirty - which my sister says it is the only pink one she can find, though it is dusty. HAHA. It's ok. I can wash it.

Wany & MeThanks Wany for coming all the way down with the 2 heavy bottles of alcohol. :) And she gave me a Prints Birthday card & a $68 angbao to buy whatever I want! Thank U!

All the presents I received yesterday!
Victoria Secrets Lotion & Body Spray - Ismail & Nur (Pipimon's relatives)
Set of Marie stuff (Yayin)
Box of Random Pink Stuff (Joanna Pui)
Ipod Nano 4G & Small wall hangy thingy (Money, Yaya, Joyce, Smallgirl & Joel)
Angbao & Birthday Card (Wany)
Angbao & Birthday Postcard (My ex-dad who is gonna be a new husband soon)


And many thanks to Joyce who came all the way to my house to deliver this lovely Hello Kitty Crystal tree that she and Jacky bought for me. :)

No comments:

; //]]>