Translate

Monday, October 27, 2008

My 22nd Birthday Celebration!

Met my colleagues for 5 hours of karaoke fun at TenDollar Family Karaoke @ Smith Street, Chinatown.
From Left:
Vivien, Me, Tracy, Nathaniel & Choco

They bought me a chocolate cake to surprise me~!
We couldn't finish, and I brought some home for Pipimon to eat.. and he said it's super delicious - Anything "chocolate" = delicious to him. kua kua kua.

We were singing along to Black Eye Peas, Pussy Cat Dolls, Britney Spears and many other fast head bopping songs, cos Tracy is a Vietnamese and she don't really understand Chinese.. But we also sang some emo chinese songs, and she sang some of her favourite Vietnamese songs.

Took some group pictures with the self-timer function on Nat's camera...
They were striking different poses; cute, emo, cool, sexy and fun.

I also drove them crazy with exasperation cos I kept on taking self pictures and was not really interested in singing. HAHAHAHAH. Choco kept on tsk-ing me and ask me to take the mic to sing, but I was more interested in using Nat's 10 megapixel camera to take pictures. HEE!

Nat says I look prettier, slimmer and very "girl girl" in pictures, but in real life I am like a monster.... fierce, ah lian, vulgar (cos I am always spoiling for a fight or quarrel with "blind" people who knock into me on the streets even though the street is sooo wide. damn fuckers should die, or have their eyeballs dug out so they can really be truly blind")

Well my dear Nathaniel, only one word to describe... PHOTOGENIC!
The camera loves me. That's why I look prettier in pictures!~ Tra la la la la...
Anyways, a big thank you to my dearest colleagues for holding this mini belated celebration for me. MUACKS~!

No comments:

; //]]>