Translate

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

TMIS CSP Graduation Day!

TMIS = Tourism Management Institute of Singapore
CSP = Certified Service Professional

Today is our graduation day after 5 days of intensive training!


See? We are all super happy people!

We made the graduation hats ourselves using tape and construction paper. Super creative!


Team Champion
This is my team of 7 members including me, and I thought up of the name cos "We are the Champions!" and "We will rock u!"

A bit lame la.. but it sticks. Haha.

We also celebrated the teacher's birthday! Her name is Sue Wong and she is super nice and sweet.

I had the idea asking everyone to chip in $2 each (total 27 students) to buy her a cake to celebrate and buying her a big card and taking pictures of the 4 teams and printing them out and asking everyone to write something on the card..

Super nice right?

"I am so smart, I scare myself!"

I even took a pic of her and pasted it in.. hahaa!! I gave her a Pashmina scarf I bought in Turkey and a nice keychain that says: "No 1 Lecturer!".

We have special duties like Service Hosts and Banquet Team.

Service Hosts : Have to decorate classroom, prepare something special to welcome the class
Banquet Team : Have to serve school-provided food to classmates, and if possible bring additional food!

We have 2 breaks each day, 10.30am is the morning break and 3pm is the afternoon break. So there are 2 different banquet teams each day.

Each team will have a chance to do something, and all of us enjoyed it very much!

Today during PM break there wasn't any food provided so we had to bring our own. My clever colleague, Ms Khamisah suggested collecting $7 from each person to cater for a high tea!


$7 for 7 dishes is damn cheap. And the food is damn good... yums.

After the high tea, it's Party time!

We had performances from different groups, song recitals.. and my favourite is the lap dance by one of my colleague, Nielson!
See!

I laughed until I collasped on the floor!

My teacher laughed until cried and she had a stitch!! HAHAHA!!

After the party was the Award Ceremony for the certificates and the giving out of two special prizes; Best Learner Award & Most Promising Award. The whole class have to vote, survivor style, by writing on a small piece of paper, the name of the person they would like to nominate for the award.

And.........

I WON MOST PROMISING AWARD!
Super happy can? I shall go sleep cos I am super exhausted from the laughing, speech-making and skits.
-

No comments:

; //]]>