Translate

Friday, July 3, 2009

Transformers 2 @ Vivocity Goldclass w Wany!

There are so many reasons why I adore GV Gold Class!
  1. Priority Queue with red carpet
  2. Special lounge to wait in so you need not mingle with "commoners"
  3. Ushers that bring you to your seat
  4. Order main courses from the Menu (Yummy mushroom soup!)
  5. Posh toilets (but only 2 cubicles)
and many many more.

 But mainly I like the exclusivity of being "Gold Class".

As expected.. 90% of the theater is filled with Ang Mohs drinking champange and wine.. guess they are the only recession-proof people in Singapore after all...

Overall, the movie was good. I may say 3.5 stars out of 5. It's not perfect cos the plot is a bit sketchy and at some parts it doesn't mesh well together.. like suddenly jump to another scene/storybit and you'll go "huh?".
But the graphics were way cool. And there were a few new additional of robots, both good and bad. So it is very very nice. I love the transforming part!

I guess Wany must have enjoyed the movie too.

At some parts I was laughing out loud, but everyone kept quiet. Maybe my brand of humour is different from other people? Cos when they were laughing, i just kept quiet... or maybe i catch the jokes faster than them?
oh wells.


Don't we just look like tai tais...?
LOL.

After movie we did our usual tradition of taking pictures with upcoming movie posters that we would like to watch!

Old man with big fat nose!

Wany covering Harry Potter's face cos she says he look uglier and uglier.

Are you short enough for your cheapo parents to bring you in for free?

After the movie we went to Marks & Spencer to look at clothes... saw these hot orange and bright red pants and asked Wany if they were nice...
And she said: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

We took some clothes to try, and she says I look like my mother when I wear flowery clothes cos my mum loves such clothes. EEK! I dun wanna look like her!

No comments:

; //]]>