Translate

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Bintan Familiarization Trip

My company sponsored us to Angsana Resort and Spa at Bintan for a 2D1N Team Building + Familiarization trip! :)

So on the first day (yesterday) we took the ferry to Bintan together and we had lunch at Banyan Tree's The Cove restaurant. It's a set lunch and the food was not too bad. Quite overpriced though cos I wouldn't pay SGD60++ for it. It is sponsored, so cannot complain!

Here's a photo of my colleagues in my team! My favourite person in the team is Sangeeta (in red). She's my best friend at work. :)

Afterwards we went for our Team Building exercise. There were 4 games in total and we were split into 4 teams randomly. My team won, but the stupid thing was, there wasn't any prizes. T_T" What's the point of winning if there are no rewards? 

At night, a few of us went out to Pasar Oleh Oleh for dinner and some light shopping. Most of the others stayed in the resort to swim and party..

It's my 1st time to Bintan and I have not heard much good reviews of the place as everything is in Singapore dollars and there's not much shopping there. Well, I kinda enjoyed the trip cos I don't have to pay for anything.. but will I pay to go back again? Probably not.. It's really boring and the beach is similar to Singapore's.. not those crystal clear waters with fishes swimming around. However it was nice to spend time with my colleagues outside the office cos we are usually so busy with work that we don't have time to socialize much.

No comments:

; //]]>