Translate

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter Egg Hunt at Universal Studios Singapore

o(*^▽^*)o
HAPPY EASTER EVERYBIRDY!

We visited Universal Studios Singapore USS yesterday for the Easter Egg Hunt which includes a buffet breakfast and early park access for S$40 per adult (child is S$30)! It doesn't include the admission ticket which is sold separately.. but since all of us are USS season pass holders, we don't have to pay for the admission ticket! Yay! Initially it was supposed to be 5 of us including Wany but she cancelled at the last minute because she wasn't feeling well, so it was just the 4 of us. 

The event starts at 8am and we were there at 7.45am. I wanted to go earlier but Le hubby said "no need so early lah". In the end we were the first ones there! So different from overseas themepark where people go early to queue before the park opens.

My USS season pass (6 months validity) is expiring soon, so I extended for another 1 year by signing up for the annual membership! I bought the 1 year membership for Le hubby to extend his pass too (early Christmas present.. like wayyyy early).

Pink wristbands! Pink pink pinl!

Super enthusiastic staff handing out baskets for us to collect Easter eggs!

O(≧∇≦)O
I am the first one in! CHEONG AHHH!!!!!
(The rest of them walk so slow lah!)

My sister caught up to me and asked me to relax and not so kancheong..

Ok lah, relax a bit and take some pictures with the Easter egg decorations.

After that I continued running.. Hahahahaha!


(‐^▽^‐)
Guess who were waiting for us? 

Guess what Cookie Monster did? He chewed on my sister's hair! He was eyeing her hair (see first picture) and then he went closer and then nom on her hair.. Hahahahaha! Super funny lah!

We took a group picture together when the 2 boys finally arrived at the stage. They walk so slow lah! How to join the Jasmine ThemePark Gang like that? Go themepark must be fast and furious then can cover more rides/shows at the shortest possible time, minimize wasting time in queues and maximizing shopping time! Heh heh heh! We don't really have to hurry in USS because we are express pass holders.. but have to practice for our next Disneyland trip!

✿♥‿♥✿
Cookie Monster is in love with my sister and he doesn't want to let her go.

While walking to the breakfast area, we spotted lots of easter eggs!

They are actually not difficult to spot so it's not really a "hunt".. there are hundreds of them and our basket couldn't fit so many so we decided to be selective and choose the colours that we like. I expected better candies but it's those cheapopo hard candy sweets that is super duper cheap and not nice to eat. (I gave them all away). Oh well, for fun lor!

(⋈◍>◡<◍)。✧♡
Egg themed decorations everywhere!
My sister is happy cos she loves eggs. All sorts of eggs.

Found the sign for breakfast!

Buffet breakfast was at Casa De Wild! I've been to USS so many times but this is the first time I am actually going inside to have a meal! Nat says they usually serve Asian-Malay food like Beef Rendang, etc.

We were the first ones there so we could take nice pictures of the food display! In fact, we started eating halfway before the next group arrives. See!! It's good to be kancheong and cheong in themeparks! Heeheehee!

ღゝ◡╹)ノ♡

Already filled up our baskets before our breakfast! #Efficient

At the other area you can decorate easter eggs!

There are aprons and art supplies provided.

The eggs are made of styrofoam. Quite kiddy lah so we did not paint any.

They repainted the floor near Shrek's castle! Woo!

Super nice to be able to take pictures in peace without queuing or jostling with other people! And there's no one to photobomb our pictures so our pictures turned out really nice! Heehee! 

We spotted eggs on the statues' feet in Egypt land!

⊂((・▽・))⊃
This one is really funny cos one of the staff arranged the eggs neatly on the toes! 

End of picture spam! It was really awesome walking around an empty park with no people! I think it will be super awesome and great for wedding photoshoots! Why didn't I think of going to USS for our wedding shoot??! 

We spotted Vin Diesel's wax figure! And my sister decided to pose with him and the Easter eggs. Hahahahaha! She tried to balance the basket on his shoulders but it didn't work. 

So she placed the plastic eggs on his arms instead.

(*≧∀≦*)
So funny lah! 

We went around the park taking pictures with the mascots and also taking some rides.

(; ̄Д ̄)
The guy was trying to push the dinosaur in my face to scare me lah!

The dinosaur can move one!

USS Easter Bunny (From the Universal Pictures Hop)!

My favourite part of the Easter Eggstravaganza is the show! It's available everyday (not only today) with a few shows per day and is only during this period. The singing is awesome! Must watch must watch!

(ᅌᴗᅌ* )(⑅˘͈ ᵕ ˘͈ )
That's the end of our day! Had lots of fun and I hope they have something similar next year! I saw the Sesame Street Character Buffet too and I want to try that! Gonna ask my sis & le hubby if they want to go with me! Heehee! And since we renewed our pass for another year, we are going to visit USS at least twice a month to make our money worth! Mwahahahahaha!

No comments:

; //]]>