Translate

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Benji & Coco!

I love Benji & Coco soooo much!! Both of them are so well behaved and really photogenic. Below are some pictures from last October when I was working there for 2 weeks!

Going for our daily walkies!

As usual Coco is always sticking to me. Awww. (≧∇≦*)

So so so so cute. I love bringing them for walks.

On one day it was raining but since we were already there I let them run for 10mins before the rain got heavier. 

They are so well trained and I don't have to leash them. They will run back to me when I call them. 

Coco the cutie and Benji the derpie.


Benji why your face always so funny!?! Haha! (゜▽゜;)

Before bed-time!

Benji's dodgy sleepy face. Hahahaha!

This is how he sleeps.. with his head beside my face on the pillow.
♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Locked them outside the house while I mopped the floor. 

Coco the little baby sea lion. (⌒▽⌒)

Coverdog! (=´∇`=)

In the backseat going to the Pet Cafe!

Selfies with Coco! (*~▽~)

The two sweetest dogs ever!

Coco clamoring for my attention.. Haha so cute!

Benji lounging with me while I am watching TV.

More pictures next time!! (ノ*゜▽゜*)

No comments:

; //]]>