Translate

Sunday, December 25, 2016

Christmas Day Party 2016!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Reusing the same decorations but this year I bought a cute little owl and added more big baubles. Unlike Nat the spendthrift Christmas fanatic, I don't see the need to have a new theme each year. Every year he bugs me about changing the theme, upsizing to a giant tree and spend more money. Since Mama Chew love purple colour we are just gonna use purple all the way. Save money, save the environment! I am a Cheapo Aunty. Hahahaha! 

As usual we have 2 rounds of feasting on Christmas Day! Afternoon is reserved for our cell group while evening is for family/friends of Papa & Mama Chew.

New bunting this year! From my penpal in Korea.

Just some simple takeaway food for lunch. No turkey this year cos there's always so much leftovers and it is such a pain to cook it.

The presentation for Lee Wee Nasi Lemak is really nice! And value for money too! I cooked some fried eggs to add on. 

Ordered some pastries from Paris Baguette and macarons from Bonheur Patisserie!

Our friends added in Shepherd's Pie!

Time to eat!!
Group picture!

Gift exchange time!

I think it is so nice for people to just make the effort to gather together and fellowship and also to build on our friendship. It is getting harder to make new genuine friends and also to maintain friendships at our age so I really treasure these friends of ours!

*************************

For dinner, I ordered food from Neo Garden! Used my buffet catering set so everything looks more presentable and pretty! I also asked a few of my friends over (Wany, Nat, Ray, Tim Tim) to have dinner with us. :) Pictures are in Nat's phone and he hasn't send them to me yet!!

Look very pro right? Haha!
Super love the dried meesiam! Yums!

Yummy fruits, dessert & sushi!

**************************

All my Christmas presents for this year! Yay! :)

No comments:

; //]]>