Translate

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Last day of work at CTC

I tendered my resignation on 6th April, and today is my last day of work at Commonwealth Travel Service Corp (CTC Holidays).

There are many reasons why I left the company... but there were reasons that could have made me stay. Unfortunately, the reasons to make me leave overcame the reasons I should stay....

Anyway, it's time to take a break from the never-ending tasks/duties that I have to do with no tangible rewards or thanks or acknowledgment.
Let them fight their own war.
That's all I have to say.

So here I am, officially jobless and now a "tai-tai". I am going to miss my computer with my lovely Hello Kitty Wallpaper.


Anyway since I have lots of stuff to clear and as usual procrastinated for so bloody long, i ended up having to bring one of my mini luggage to lug my things home..

Fortunately I was able to squeeze everything into the luggage, as I only had a few files and documents to bring home. I gave Santi Guniang my "bible" information of all the itineraries and places of interests. Hope she puts it to good use.

By the way, remember I had 6 Hello Kitties sitting on top of my desktop screen?

I took them out one by one as a countdown to my final day, and the last Hello Kitty was plucked down by Santi Guniang who wanted that honour of doing it. LOL!

Anyway, I will miss the company and I am glad for all the opportunities and learning experiences that it has offered me. I will also miss most of my lovely colleagues whom I see more than anyone else as I spend more time in the office than at anywhere else.

What now?

No comments:

; //]]>