Translate

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

iPhone God + New Mouse! :)

Went Soup Restaurant at Vivocity with my iPhone God today... :)

Yum yum food + good conversation rocks my day!

After dinner we went to buy a bluetooth mouse for my laptop so I can finally be free of stupid cumbersome wired mouse!

There's no good functional mouse in pink, so once again I had to ignore my penchant for pink stuff and choose practicality over looks. Wow. I am growing up.... =.=

Anyways, Brendan kept asking me lame jokes/IQ questions and I smsed the jokes to my sister who managed to answer some and T_T at the rest. She so fed up with the "cold jokes" that she said she wanna poison Brendan. LOL~!!!

Gonna meet my siblings and mum for Mother's Day dinner this saturday. I've not seen them in like 9 months i think... well, apart from my mum who is working in Chinatown whom I just say hi-bye a few times when i walked pass her office.

We gonna go jPot at Vivocity! :D What did i say? I'm a true blue Vivogirl! ^___^

No comments:

; //]]>