Translate

Monday, July 16, 2012

Wany's Birthday

It's Wany's birthday today! We went for lunch at Jpot with my sister and then to PartyWorld for karaoke! My sister left halfway cos she need to go to school for camp activities..

Me & the birthday girl!

Afterwards we went to Marche for dinner! Le bf and Nat joined us and we had a surprise guest - Santi guniang! She happens to be in Singapore for just 2 days because her grandma need to go to Malacca and Singapore is the stopover point. Super happy to see her! ^_^

Nat gave her a birthday card and angbao! 

Nat, Wany, Santi & Me.. with 2 red cows

Desserts at Fruits Paradise! Le bf's first time there! 

Nat, Wany & Santi guniang

I surprised her with her birthday present.. 

Happy girl with her pretty present!

She took a picture of the card & bracelet. :)

Butterfly charm

It says "Friends Forever". :)

I want to buy one for myself but it's just too expensive to splurge on.. But I am glad she likes it! :)

No comments:

; //]]>