Translate

Monday, June 9, 2014

Hyatt Regency Tokyo

We are back from our Japan trip!

Still got a lot of pictures that I have not posted yet.. Hope I'll find the energy to blog about them. Heh! (Don't worry.. my sister will nag at me non-stop).

I planned our trip so that our first night and last night will be at the same hotel. This is because I wanted to leave our big luggage and my sister's stuff which she brought back from USA in the hotel while we travel down south and back up. Usually hotels will not keep your bags for free, especially in Japan where space is so expensive.. but 5 stars hotel will! Hahahahah! We kept all our bags at the Hyatt Regency Tokyo for a whole week!

This was taken on day 2 when we left Tokyo for Hiroshima

Our room! 

Their twin beds are super tiny so I chose the King bed + 1 additional rollaway bed for the sister. It's SGD80 just for the extra bed! -_- Luckily we got the room for free because Le hubby has Hyatt gold passport points.

Their toiletries smell weird. :( I don't like the lemony smell.

Free bottled water!

The best part about the Hyatt chain in Japan (we stayed at Hyatt Regency Kyoto too) is that you can order free stuff from their special menu. Washing powder, makeup remover wipes, nail polish remover, air purifier, etc etc. Their service is also impeccable! 

The bathroom is quite big for a Tokyo hotel.


Safebox (super old school)

Usual stuff

Big table and sofa for us to put our stuff. 

The furnishing and decorations look a bit dated.. I prefer modern hotels with bright lighting.. But the size of the room is huge and since we are only there to sleep.. Not much complaints. 

On the last day when we came back to the hotel, we could only check in after 3pm.. so we collected our luggage and choped the whole sofa area to pack our stuff! LOL! I think people who walked past and saw 2 girls there were all shocked by the number of bags and luggage that we had.

2 siao charbos

The trip is so fun lah!! Hope we have a chance to go on holiday together again. I love travelling with my sister and husband and both of them get along so well with each other too. I am so blessed! :)

No comments:

; //]]>