Translate

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Dancing Crab (Grand Stand)

DANCING CRAB
Address : The Grandstand 200 Turf Club Road 
(Old Turf Club in Bt. Timah) #01-20/21 
Singapore 287994 
Tel : +65 6466 3303

Le hubby has the AMEX Platinum card which comes with dining benefits.. We decided to go to Dancing crab for dinner cos he has a 50% discount if we order 2 main courses!

There's a rule that your main course must be over $30 so we had to order two types of crabs. The lobster roll was cheaper than that. The food was good and it's worth it if you have the 50% discount. I wouldn't pay full price for it cos it's not thaaaat good. The food becomes cold really quickly after they pour it on the table so I have to eat quickly cos I like my food hot.

You can choose from different sauces but I still prefer black pepper crabs though! 


No comments:

; //]]>