Saturday, March 14, 2015

Amos 1st Month celebration

,
Last month was Amos's 1st month celebration! He is our 2nd cell group baby. His elder brother Asher is our 1st cell group baby. I went to his full month celebration but I am not sure why I did not blog about it! Ah well, I blogged about his 1st year birthday though! :)

(ノ^∇^) 
My friend Calin is really talented and she made these lovely buntings for the party! 

(-^〇^-) Our present for baby Amos! 

We arrived early and the food is already ready! So efficient!

We went early to help with the decorations. Hahaha! I bought the paper and asked the rest to help me fluff it up. Wanted to do it at home but Calin wanted to see how I do it so I brought the paper there to fold and cut to show her.

(。♥‿♥。) 
Here's the star! Amos! Sooooo chubby!!

╰(✿´⌣`✿)╯♡
Happy 1st month Amos!! May God bless you everyday of your life!

0 comments to “Amos 1st Month celebration”