Translate

Monday, July 18, 2016

Wany's birthday presents!

It's Wany's 30th birthday and her party is Little Mermaid themed so we must get her Little Mermaid presents! It's her favourite character from Disney.. and it's my favourite character too! 

As a child my favourite cartoons from Disney are Little Mermaid, Aladdin and Aristocats. I didn't had an English name when I was born and many people had difficulty pronouncing and remembering my Chinese name so when I was 10 years old I got sick and tired of reminding people what my name is and decided to give myself an English name. I was contemplating choosing between Ariel, Jasmine or Marie as my English name. Did a poll with many people asking them which name suits me the best and Jasmine had the most votes so I chose Jasmine. LOL! So now you know why my name is Jasmine.

Anyways, I told Le hubby to buy his own present for Wany so she will have more presents! Hahahahaha! It's fun to open presents during your birthday! Especially when it's the same theme as your party. Heh heh!


He ordered a super cute Little Mermaid keychain from an online seller. We bought the 3D postcard from Loft during our Osaka trip last month. It's super duper good quality and the 3D effect looks soooooo awesome.


I bought her a bag from Samantha Thavasa in Japan! I was hunting high and low for a present for her and couldn't find anything suitable. Nearly gave up but at the airport I spotted this bag in the shop and I grabbed it!! Really lucky cos she loved it a lot and she said she actually wanted to buy this when she was in Japan but hesitated and when she wanted to buy it it's sold out at the outlet she went to. Heng ahhhhhh!


Since it's her 30th birthday, I also wanted to give her something special as a momento of our friendship! I got a photo album (sea theme, can't find Little Mermaid theme) and printed out our old photos and holiday photos and did a personalised album/scrapbook for her.


I got this from Loft in Japan! Super funny right! It is like a pop-out card which I pasted in between the pages so when she opens it, I will pop out and yell "Happy Birthday"! If only I could add in sound effects. Hahahahahhahaha!!

Took me a long while to do the entire thing so hope she likes it! ∩(︶▽︶)∩

1 comment:

wanwen said...

OMG! I only just saw this post! When you post de!!! YAAAAYY Happy birthday to me!! Love both yours and Brendan's pressies!

; //]]>