Translate

Friday, May 28, 2010

Henderson Waves, Hort Park

We went to a 'secret birthday party' that I was forbidden to take pictures or talk about publicly cos not everyone was invited and the poor birthday 'person' was terrified that there will be repercussions from the people who were uninvited even though those people are unwelcomed.

But I hope my friend had a great birthday! :)

Boy, am I glad that I am out of that kinda of pressure and stress! I live my life the way I want and do the things I like to do.. moreover I have Pipimon at my side! :) He loves me more than ever before and indulges me in whatever I want to do or have!

He brought me to Vivocity's Awfully Chocolate to eat 2 slices of cakes cos I had a craving for the chocolate cupcake since we didn't had enough stomach space for it the other time we went...

After eating 2 slices of cake and feeling super contended, he brought me to Henderson Waves to have a walk to burn off the calories since I was complaining non-stop about putting on 2kg.




As you can see, it's kinda wet cos it rained earlier on... so we couldn't really sit on the benches. Moreover it was really humid as there was no wind, and there were lots of mosquitoes! =.= So after taking some pictures, we left...


DOMO SAYS HI TO JOANNA!

No comments:

; //]]>