Translate

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day out~~

Pipimon is sweet to me (for now), I have a new great job, I need not squeeze with dodgy people on public transport everyday, I made new wonderful friends (and is meeting more great ppl everyday) and life is just so wonderful right now.. I just wanna break out in dance and sing! :D

Life sure has it's ups and downs and I think currently mine is heading north! Up up and away! Gonna take it nice and slow to avoid hitting a plateau or peaking too soon as we all know, what goes up must come down!

Anyways, to people who are unhappy with their life/job/relationships now.. take charge of your own fate and destiny! Life is what you make of it! Love yourself and appreciate your own self-worth before others can love and appreciate you!! What goes around comes around and what goes down will go up one day! :)

***

Had a fun day last Saturday with Pipimon!

For the 1st time in years, drove to Orchard and experienced the horrors of the ERPs and sky-high carpark fees.. =.=

I had an agenda and plan to follow!
  1. DFS Galleria
  2. Ion Orchard
  3. Wisma Atria
  4. Suntec City
So first stop, DFS Galleria! :)


Pipimon was tired from walking around, and I had horrible blisters from my new heels :*(

So we sat and rested our feet for a while...


Love the big comfy sofas and luxurious cushions!

Pipimon with my loot! :D I bought my skincare and DKNY perfume!

Recharged at Macdonalds before heading to Wisma for more shopping madness..

Can you believe the Teatime set is only $5 for 3 items? You get to choose any 3 items from the list they have! So we chose the large fries, ice milo and a milk shake. It's practically buy 2 get 1 free item!

I am so aunty lah... =.= But it's super worth it! 3pm to 6pm and we bought it at 5.55pm! Lucky or what!! Hahahahahaha! I didn't know they had that option and the girl did not offer it, however I have sharp eagle hawk aunty eyes when it comes to bargains.. heh heh heh!

Took picture with this pair of cutesy statues hiding at the corner of Takashimaya's Level 1

Customary picture in a lift with mirrors! :) Pipimon is like a big big bear bear. Squeeze!!!

We went to Suntec's Sizzlers for the salad bar buffet~!

Thanks to Yayin for the 1-for-1 coupon! :) We only paid like S$21 after all the nonsense tax and charges for two persons!


Happy Pipimon!


Okie, gotta go! Good night y'all!

No comments:

; //]]>