Translate

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Rubberbands in my teeth~

I have blue mini rubber bands in between my teeth and it's so irritating yet fun. =.=

I'm so weird sometimes...

And why do I have rubber bands in between my teeth? Cos today I went to the dentist for a consultation/x-ray to put in braces for my teeth! She put in the mini rubber bands between my teeth to form a gap so it will be easier when I put in my braces..

I had a lot of pictures taken with my teeth, both in and out and even profile pictures of my face! The dentist said these will be my "Before" pictures so she can show me the "After" pictures when I remove my braces in 1 to 2 years time..

The dentist said I have relatively straight teeth so she was kinda persuading me not to put in braces... but I have a horrible crooked smile! I want beautiful perfect straight teeth!! After my braces I wanna do teeth whitening so I can finally have my dream smile! :)

Well, the trade off is that I have to put in retainers for the rest of my life in case the teeth shift back again, but I think it's worth it for a great smile!

My appointment is on 4th September! Can't wait!

Will post pictures of my braces soon! Yay yay yay!!

No comments:

; //]]>