Translate

Sunday, August 22, 2010

MC Week!

I have used up all 14days of my medical leave entitlement and now every extra day of MC will incur a demerit point.. And when I hit a certain amount of points, I may be terminated... :(

But, the funny thing is for everyday of MC you get a point but if you MC for 5 consecutive days, you only incur one point... and since I already had 3 days MC for my throat inflammation, I decided to extend for another 2 days!

So from 15th August till today, I skipped work!

Well, I will also not be paid since it's considered unpaid leave.. but how to talk when I have coughing fits?

I have a collection of cough syrups in my fridge. Those are useless medicine from RMG clinics which doesn't cure my cough.. so they are all rotting in the fridge. No choice, have to go to RMG cos my company only accepts medical leave from them or from government institutions like hospitals and polyclinics..

Anyways, back to work tomorrow!~ 10 more days to my cruise trip! Yippeee!

No comments:

; //]]>