Translate

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Busy

Very busy lately.. preparing for the NATAS Fair that is happening next weekend and I am going crazy! I can't believe I am going thru this shitty experience again especially after I swore never to be part of the NATAS or any travel fair as an employee when I quit CTC.

Dammit lah..

Anyway, I am taking Bahasa Indonesia classes now.. every Wednesday & Fridays at Orchard. Last lesson is at 11 March 2010, total of 10 lessons for $321. I find it a bit of waste money cos the curriculum like bo system one. Maybe it's the school.. I should go to another school to have a look and see if I wanna take up another course after 11 March 2011.

Unfortunately I have to miss the lesson on 25 March 25 Feb cos I have to attend the stupid NATAS fair. Tsk. Damn sian..

I don't know how I stumbled back into the travel trade after swearing to leave it forever.. I am even holding a assistant supervisor post!

There are so many idiots that I encounter each day, it's a huge challenge to remain calm and not slap someone.. Trying very hard to remain sane and not go crazy with frustration. Lots of things I wanna rant but it's not professional to rant about work in my blog.

What I can say is: "Do not argue with an idiot, they will lower you to their level and then try to beat you with experience. Silence is golden"

I need a job that give me purpose in life.. one that doesn't give me high blood pressure. One that doesn't have crazy people screaming insults at me for no rhyme or reason. One that doesn't have people gossiping behind my back and scrutinizing my every movement.

Well, It's great to come home to Chloe cos she's always willing to cuddle on my lap and give me little kisses. :)

1 comment:

wanwen said...

Dear Jasmine, you mean 25 FEBRUARY don't you?

; //]]>