Translate

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Happy New Year y'all!

I'm back from my China trip! :)

Thank god I did not die from starvation due to my pickiness when it comes to food! My guide was very nice to me and he did not force me to eat a lot of food when I refused them. :)

Pipimon came and picked me up from the airport and we went for dinner at Aston's (Terminal 1).

While waiting for our food, I took out all my angbaos that my customers gave me and rearranged them neatly cos when they gave it to me, we were at the hotel lobby rushing to the airport and I just chucked them into my bag. I didn't wanna arrange them onboard the flight cos I was sitting beside this dodgy Chinaman!!

TADAH! :)
It's been years since I received so many angbaos! ^^

Some of them were really pretty.. And a few of the angbaos were very very generous! I had one couple giving me S$80!!! :D

Yummy dinner! 

No comments:

; //]]>