Translate

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hello Kitties!

My ex-colleague from CTC, Mark.. who also calls me "Little sis" cos he is so tall and looks like a bear bear and I always call him big bro, gave me a whole bag of Hello Kitties!

He was so sweet to drive all the way down to my office at Pearl Centre to give me these kitties! :) I was so guilty and pai-seh cos he sms-ed me to go out to the main road to take but I was too busy with work to check my phone and he parked the car to come to my office personally. Awww! Super nice of him!!! ^^

These are collector's items from Hong Kong, similar to our Singapore Macdonald kitties (which I have 2 sets).. And I am super happy! Gonna keep them in the plastic bags until I have more room to display them! :D

Super happy! YAY!

No comments:

; //]]>