Translate

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Petopia Favourite Couple Contest Results!

We won 2nd position! Lost out on the 1st position by 2 votes and Pipimon still thinks it's unfair cos the organizers did not adhere to the 8pm deadline and stopped the voting... He kept grumbling and nagging and it's just pissing me off.

Nevertheless, a big thank-you to everyone who made the effort to vote! ^^ And thank you to Petopia for organizing the contest!

2nd prize is a $150 hamper + goody bag for Chloe. I went down to Petopia to collect the hamper and to groom Chloe cos her hair is so long!

Stuff in the hamper

Honestly, I would rather have the 3rd prize of 2 GV Gold Class tickets.. Of cos, I would love to win the 1st prize of $500 travel vouchers + 5 nights stay at Petopia.. 2 votes. :( Mad sad.

Pipimon said Petopia was quite insincere in the gifts and he wanted to send it back to them, with a note "WE ARE NOT CHEAPOS FOR YOUR CHEAPO THINGS"....

I think he is just being a sore loser. What's new?

I really like the owners and the people there and Chloe enjoys going there. Moreover they also do a great job in grooming Chloe's hair and always give her cute little ribbons.

As for the contest, I sincerely accepted the outcome and results. It's just bad luck and bad timing since the 1st few days I was in China and there wasn't Facebook there for me to rally the votes.. but unfortunately Pipimon do not share my sentiments. Just ignore him!! 

No comments:

; //]]>