Translate

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Happy International Women's Day!

I made reservations for lunch at Equinox for today without knowing it's International Women's Day! What a coincidence lah! Heeheehee! It's been ages since I went out with Wany alone for some girl time and I am glad we did it today!

The food is the same-old same-old stuff. I'm just interested in the creme brulee cos it's sooo good! I took 7 at first and Wany was like "SO MANY!!!", but after she tried one she said "TAKE MORE!!!". Hahahahahha! I think we ate 20 creme brulees between us! Have to grab as much as you can cos sometimes when it's finished, they don't topup this anymore and replace it with some other desserts.

We had a choice of main course each and she chose the Roast Pork Belly which was really yummy. Usually I will also choose the Pork Belly, but I was feeling adventurous so I chose the mushroom risotto.. WHICH SUCKED BIG TIME! It was too salty!

And the plating was weird! It looks like a coffin of risotto. I did not send it back and ask for something else because I didn't really have much of an appetite today and none of the main courses interest me and I rather eat the salad and my creme brulees. I used my American Express Platinum card so we got 50% off the total bill! I love the FAR benefits that comes with that card. Woohooo! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

No comments:

; //]]>