Translate

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Gardens by the Bay Christmas Wonderland

I was moping around because we have no plans to go anywhere during year end period. A bit emo cos I really love to travel and this year has been a really "dry" and boring year for me. Last year we went to Hong Kong in October, Bangkok in November, Perth in December and I went to LA with my sister in January. That's 4 countries in 4 months! Damn shiok lah... This year I started my new job and I only have 15 days of annual leave so it's difficult to go on holidays anymore. 

Not complaining about my job cos I like it so much more than the previous one because of my awesome boss and the fixed stable working hours. Just a bit sian about the annual leave cos 15 days is super little lah. I had 21 days in my previous job and since I had to work on every public holiday because of my shift timing (I even worked everyday during Chinese New Year!), I accumulated a lot of leave to go on super long trips. Also the pay was better because of the midnight shifts so I can afford the holidays. 

I was complaining to Nat that it's so boring and hot in Singapore, and he suggested going to Christmas Wonderland at Gardens by the Bay! Not that it will be colder there, but at least there are pretty lights and we can get into the Christmas mood! He went last week and said the lights were really pretty so he wanted to go back again to take more pictures.

Ok lah.. better than nothing hor? So I agreed to go with him, together with Le hubby and Ray last night. We went for brunch in the morning then went home to nua a bit before meeting at night. So happening hor? Meet twice in a day! Hahaha! That's why it's so awesome to live near your friends! Can meet anytime!

Dates: 29 November 2014 - 01 January 2015
Click here for more details!

All the photos below are taken by my new Sony Xperia Z3. Le hubby bought me a new phone as my early Christmas present! So happy cos this phone is awesome! Waterproof, battery lasts for 2 days and it takes awesome photos! More on it next time. Thank you Le hubby for the present! And yes, he's keeping to his tradition of giving me techie products as gifts. Hahahahahaha! 

Look at the giant Christmas tree!
❆(੭ु ◜◡‾)੭ु⁾☃❆
Wah! So pretty!! ᒄ₍⁽ˆ⁰ˆ⁾₎ᒃ♪♬
·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

The walkway is huge and filled with lots of lights!

I saw the giant trees with the walkways and I asked Nat why he never bring me here for our wedding photoshoot last year! He said he thought I know about this place so he never suggest. AAAHHHH!! Smack him ah! It was my first time there last year and I don't know anything about Gardens by the Bay. This place looks really nice for wedding shoots lah!! #angry

See so pretty! If daytime confirm prettier cos of the blue skies!! ROAR!!!
◝(๑⁺᷄д⁺᷅๑)◞՞
There are many small stalls selling stuff. Nat loves Yankee Candle.

He was feeling peckish so he went to buy some food.

Prawn paste chicken!
(*´ڡ`●)
This is where the fake snow will fall every hourly. We didn't go in because the ground is muddy, soggy and super dirty. Lots of people were milling around waiting for the next snow fall. I think it's soap. Looks soapy. 

Nat said this is a super old structure from Amsterdam. Few hundred years old!

I bought Hokkaido milk ice cream! Yums! ◟(◔ั₀◔ั )◞ ༘♡
。゚.(*♡´◡` 人´◡` ♡*)゚ °

The weather was awesome cos it was windy and there's no rain! Not very crowded too.. maybe cos we went really late (1 hour before closing time). Heh heh. If you haven't been there yet.. go check it out before the event ends! It's free admission and the layout of everything is very well thought out and properly designed with good crowd control.

No comments:

; //]]>