Translate

Friday, September 11, 2015

Singapore Polling Day 2015

Woke up early and walked to the polling station which was at a nearby primary school.

Really excited cos it's my first time voting!

Previously the area that I'm staying in had a walkover by PAP (no opposition contesting) so I didn't had a chance to vote. Anyway I didn't like the PAP minister in my previous estate because I think that he's useless. Also very proud and arrogant.. Totally out of touch for with the commonfolk... 😒 I wouldn't vote for him and his team if I had a choice.
I'm in the Marine Parade GRC so I'm supporting PAP! Like duh.. Senior Minister Goh Chok Tong is here and he's one of the best minister we ever had. Confirm must support!!

Though I've always been a PAP supporter, I won't vote blindly for them if I find that the ministers or MP in my GRC is useless (like the ones from my previous estate). Why let incompetent people into the government to run our country and shape our future?
My voting slip!

The process was super fast! We got in and out within 5 mins!

The ushers were all really friendly and nice even though they had to wake up at 5am to go and prepare the polling stations.
There's even stickers to remind you! Not that anyone will forget since there's so many polling officers around watching us.
Must take photo with the lighting before they remove it tomorrow!! Hahaha!!
Yes, Hsien Long... I've voted for your team! 

I love our prime minister. He always have that smiley face and it's the happy sincere kind of smile. 😊 As someone who was raised by LKY and went through the nation building years.. I believe that he is a competent person who can run our country well.

I just pray that our next PM will be as good as our first 3 PM. 

Cheers to the long weekend! We are having a staycation tomorrow to celebrate le hubby's birthday. Yay! 🎉🎉🎉

No comments:

; //]]>