Translate

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Gina's Wedding Dinner @ Crowne Plaza

The cocktail event was 7pm, and the dinner was slated to start at 7.30pm, however I only left the house at 8pm and thanks to Pipimon's mad driving skills, arrived at the ballroom around 8.20pm.

Thank god they haven't started! I know I am tardy for being late but I had to work and I have to prepare for the wedding... :(

Initially I asked Gina if Pipimon could attend the wedding but the table was full, so he couldn't attend it. Poor Pipimon had to wander around Bedok while waiting for the dinner to end.. well, one of the invitees did not turn up so there was an empty chair at the table -- perhaps that person did not inform Gina earlier that she is not coming, or maybe there's a last minute emergency.... Pipimon could have joined in... =.= Haix. But he was not dressed for the dinner anyways.. so. Oh wells.

Anyways, so happy to meet up with my Saint Anthony's school mates~~

Was looking at the menu of the day... i spotted SHARKS FIN! Sorry Gina, I am "Save the Sharks".. heh heh. I gave my soup to Jasmine Soh.... she says it's very delicious.. T_T"

Wedding Favor! So cute!

5 mins after I arrived... the beautiful couple marched it! ^___^ They cut the cake, and our 1st course dish was served... after a while, the couple came in again to toast to everyone....

Look like a million dollar couple lah! Pretty!!

Pouring the champange~

YAMMM SENG!!!

Hip Hip Hurray for the newly wedded couple, Mr & Mrs Robin Lee!

After the yum sengs, 3 of us.. me, SueAnn & Jasmine Soh went to the bathroom to camwhore. LOL! Notice the grouchy aunties in the background? One of them commented that we are so boliao. Too bad! :P

Lots of mirrors everywhere! It seems designers know that girls like to take pictures in toilets.. hahahahahhaa!

SueAnn said that my cardigan is very "Michael Jackson".. told her cos it's his 1 year death anniversary, so must commemorate him.. but actual fact was I think Pipimon fatten me up so much until my arms are too flabby. Had to cover them.. LOL!

SueAnn, Jasmine Soh & me!

*************************

So.. this is what I gave the newly wed couple.. :)

I pasted stickers on it so it'll look much prettier. :D

Also gave them a "pink packet"... as you can see.. everything is pink.. hahahahaha!

Really enjoyed myself a lot and hope that I'll be invited to more weddings in future!

No comments:

; //]]>