Translate

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Right eye kept twitching!!

My right eye has been twitching non-stop the whole day!

Twitch twitch twitch!

Apparently, twitching in the right eye is BAD.

It either means that people are gossiping about you or a big bad disaster is gonna befall upon you.

I read more online on Chinese superstitions, and some websites even said that for women, left is good and right is bad. For men, it's the opposite.

And of cos, the angmoh websites will have a plausible explanation that I am just too stressed or too tired.

I think I am too stressed. Cos I've been sleeping early everyday now and I have minimum of 8 hours of sleep each day..

I just don't like being unprepared or don't have enough knowledge or information to do something.. and I have to read and study and ask a lot to be prepared for what I'm doing right now. I keep worrying that I don't have the ability to solve problems thrown at me and I am super jumpy.

The soft skills part I've got it down... plenty of training and experiences in that.. but the technical skills.. woah. :( I AM A BUSINESS STUDENT LAH! Not InfoTech!

Damn. I need to kidnap Brendan and try to extract his formidable technical knowledge into my brain without somehow killing him in the process. Any ideas?

No comments:

; //]]>