Translate

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Hairband Craze


Just finished feeding Chloe her breakfast...

Even though I'm not working, I still have to wait up at 6am++ to feed my baby dog. Talk about commitment! Luckily she does not cry in the middle of the night like a human baby.. if not I might strangle her.. =X

Anyways, I'm in a hairband craze recently, and lemme tell you.. when I am mad about something, i really go mad.

Like eating chicken rice non-stop for 2 whole weeks, or eating golden kiwi non-stop for 1 whole month. It's either extremity or nothing for me... :P

So today, on my 5th day of MC.. I'm gonna do a post on my hairbands! Took the effort to put on makeup cos I don't wanna scare people with my horrible pale face.. :)

These are the ones that are on display right now.. I have more hidden "somewhere" in one of my countless storage boxes.

Before I start taking photos of the hairbands, I wanna show you my hair! :D

I cut it shorter during May before I start on my new job.. and now it's growing back steadily! Super happy!

The longer my hair grows, the more I can curl it and the prettier I'll be! Bwahahahahaha!

Ok, I tried to take a "over the shoulder" shot.. but of course.. I failed miserably. Fat arms, fat chin, fat tummy, fat back, fat everything! Have to change position....

And ta dah! I don't look so fat.. heh heh! :D


Feather hairband from Korea~


Crazy "Lady Gaga" hairband from Forever21
Only wore this once for my previous company's D&D


From my No 1 fave shop, Minikin :)

From my No 1 fave shop, Minikin :)


From my No 1 fave shop, Minikin :)
Same design, different colours!


From my No 1 fave shop, Minikin :)
Wany nicknamed this one: "Pink Party Princess Clip"


Pink Rose hairband from Korea~


Panda Hairband from Everland, Korea
Initially bought this for my sis, but I forgot why I kept it..

I'm not posing with all my hairbands cos there's too many... and I also wanted to show you guys some of the cute rubber bands I have.... ^___^


Minnie Mouse Rubber-bands from Tokyo Disneyland
Comes in a set of 3. The 3rd one is a shape of Minnie's head.


Jewel hearts rubber-band from Korea's Doota

Hello Kitty scrunchie from Hokkaido

Okie, I gotta go comb Chloe's fur, before eating some bread and popping medicine then back to bed. Need to go out and extend my MC again, and maybe meeting Wany for lunch.

Wany says it's her birthday wish for me to accompany her today to go and buy stuff.. Hope Pipimon lets me out cos he don't really like me to wander around when I'm sick... but I'm cooped up for so long and it's really boring at home.. so I shall cajole him to let me out later. :)

No comments:

; //]]>