Translate

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Queen Gang's Reunion!~

Going out soon to meet Yaya & Joyce at Pan Pacific for dinner... We're leaving the house early so we can go and walk walk first.. Super sian of being couped up at home cos of my cold.. :(

Here's how my Fred Perry dress looks like~!

Bought it on Asos.com during my tai-tai days few months back.. Wore it to my sister's band performance at Victoria Theater but didn't had a chance to take a nice pic with it.


Love my hair! :)
Haven't cut it in 2 months and it's growing fast! Happy Happy!!

Went out for dinner at Pan Pacific's Global Kitchen with Yaya, Joyce and Pipimon..

Honestly, the food was not great. It's merely passable, borderline fail. But the good thing was, we got the dinner for free! This is because I waited 30mins for them to refill the stupid Cookies and Cream icecream and asked 3 different chefs to do so and no one bothered.

When they finally top up the icecream, there was no Cookies and Cream! They replaced it with some other dodgy flavour! Stupid thing is, they did not change the "Cookies & Cream" tag on the fridge..

So after Pipimon chided the manager and made a fuss about it, we got the dinner for free~

Not much loss to the restaurant, since both of us didn't eat much.. I only ate fruits, 2 bowls of soup and a small small portion of chicken rice that wasn't very nice.

Very disappointing, but I think the standard is due to the 1-for-1 promotion for UOB credit card holders and also lots of tour groups having dinner there.

Super sub-standard. Please don't go.

Now, pictures time!


Me & Pipimon :)


Yaya, Joyce & Me!
(Money & Joel couldn't make it.... Haix.)

So we were at the toilet and wanted to wait for Joyce to come out so we can camwhore.. after waiting for some time, we went out and realized she's outside superglued to her phone (as usual).

Tsk tsk.

Than Pipimon suggested us going to St James cos I've not been there before (technically), and also since it's Movida's ladies night and each of us can get 5 free drinks...

Madness lah! So many drinks how to finish? Btw I drank orange juice cos I don't drink, I need to drive the car back and I am sick. Orange Juice = Vitamin C!

On the way there, he called Money and asked if she can join us... and she came! ^___^


Despite having so many drinks, she still go and open one bottle! This girl ah!!


Yaya wanna faint liao.. So many cranberry vodka!


As usual, they always wanna make Joyce drunk. Their No 1 aim! Hahaha!


Cheers!

After a few hours at Movida, Joyce need to go home as she has to work the next day.. so we went to Dragonfly to chill.

Yaya bought a party platter for me to munch on cos they were filling up on drinks and I had nothing to bite. Hahaha!

We were sitting at the VIP area, and Money disappeared to drink with the boss and Pipimon disappeared to go and chat with his friends... so poor Yaya & me are super lonely..


So big area, only 2 of us left =.=


So we self-entertain ourselves by taking lots of siao pictures~


Than Pipimon came back! :) hug hug!
I love this picture! Thanks Yaya!

He drank so much but still wasn't drunk.. I think he can win Money 3x over with the amount of alcohol he can drink... But I keep reminding him that alcohol is evil and it hardens your liver!


After 6 yrs since our last "clubbing session", it's a Queen Gang's Reunion! :)

Had some drama after the whole session between a coward shortie who's working at the club... which reminds me.. I have to go and write a complaint letter to St James's in charge and also file a report to traffic police online.

No comments:

; //]]>