Translate

Friday, July 9, 2010

Weekend is here!

Having the weekend off!~ I don't wanna fall sick! Dammit!

Keep sniffing and coughing... I think i'll have the full blown flu or cough in a few days time.. I dunno if it's the air ventilation in my office or I'm just unlucky to have caught the virus somewhere else. Being sick is a bitch!!!

I'm settling comfortably into my new job now.. I realize the constant twitching of my right eye may be because I was so stressed out of not being able to do well in my job....

Now I'm more confident, cos I have a great team manager (heng ah!), ultra helpful and nice seniors who are always there to back me up and teach me new stuff... Whenever I panic and scream "HELP!!", one of them will run to my desk and guide me!! :D So nice right? Wah.. I must buy more chocolates to bribe them.. Hahahaha!

Anyway my roster for the month of August is out! I'm still working the earliest shift, 7am-4pm and this time my two rest days are on Friday and Sunday!

I'm kinda jealous of people having the weekends off... but i'll wait patiently until I get it! :)

I was telling Pipimon the other day, since I have 2 rest day off instead of 1, that means I get an additional 48 days off a year (using 48 weeks as calculation)! Wah! Shiok right?

So let's calculate:
Annual Leave : 14 days + Rest Days Off : 96 days = 110 DAYS!

Add in the public holidays, medical leave entitlement.... I'm only working for approximately less than 70% of the year!!

^___^

Love it love it love it!

I don't know how lucky I can be to fall into a job which I didn't think I was suitable for, but ended up loving... Challenging yet satisfying!

Many thanks to Brendan who nudged me out of my comfort zone of being a tai-tai and forced me to go for the opportunity.. I can still remember sitting with him at Macdonald's and him giving me the "T_T" face when I told him I wanna retire from working, get married and be a HDB tai-tai at 23yrs old.. he wanted to smack me lah! LOL!

Tomorrow is Wany's Birthday celebration at Swissotel Equinox! I bought her present few days ago!! Hope she loves it! :)

No comments:

; //]]>