Translate

Friday, July 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Wany-Chan!

It's Wany's actual birthday today! 16th July 2010~

She turns 24 before me, and she's sad that she cannot call herself 23++ anymore... heh heh heh!

I'm supposed to be home, but a girl gotta eat even though she's sick right!? So I prettified myself, curled my hair and went to Centrepoint to meet her for dinner!

Initially she wanted to go to a hotel for buffet, but she called several hotels and they were all fully booked! Than she smsed me and complained that Singaporeans are so rich nowadays, even the $78++ dinner is fully booked..!! =.=

So we decided to go to Crystal Jade Korea Ginseng Chicken Restaurant to have dinner. We didn't know they had buffet here until I spied the little white papers on the table... So sneaky! If you never spot the paper, you won't know they are having a buffet special of S$29.90++ per pax!

The menu includes:
All you can eat Korean dishes (side dishes and main courses), claypot soups and BBQ meat! Super worth it...! I'll definitely go back again..!!

As usual you can see me cooking here, I love to cook/BBQ stuff! :)

I can't really eat the BBQ stuff cos I'm still sick.. But I'm happy to cook for the birthday girl!

And of cos, Wany loves to eat stuff I BBQ! So we are a perfect match! :D

You can choose beef, fish, chicken, pork, mutton and mussels. These are the free flow dishes.

As for the non-refillable items, we had a bowl of ginseng chicken and 1 piece of prawn each.

Ginseng chicken is good for my cold! :)

As I didn't wanna jeopardize my recovery, I chose the mackeral! Fish is good for healing right?

And I also drank copious amounts of kimchi and soya bean paste soup... Wany say I soup-siao..


After the dinner, I asked the grouchy waitress to take out the mini cake I bought for her to celebrate her birthday....

How can consider a birthday dinner without blowing candles?? I brought my own lighter and light the candle and Wany was so surprised to see it cos I don't smoke...

Well, Wany darling.. one can have a lighter without having to smoke.. :P Always prepared!


Make a wish!

I told her she has to finish the whole thing by herself cos I purposely chose a mini one and it's tiramisu (i don't take alcohol).. But after the buffet dinner, she was too stuffed to finish it by herself so we tapao-ed the cake home in the end. Wahahahahahhaha!

Thanks for asking me out for dinner and letting me accompany you for your birthday! ^____^


Best friends forever!

No comments:

; //]]>