Translate

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Chloe!

Hello Chloe-chan! ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

It's been a while since I went to visit Chloe. My Emama recently changed her work schedule to have Sundays off so we can go visit during the weekends.

I guess Chloe is a permanent resident at her house already. Everytime I call my Emama or goes to her house, her first sentence will be "DON'T BRING CHLOE HOME AH!". She really loves her a lot and says everyone dotes on her. Moreover she kept stressing to me that Chloe enjoys staying there and I shouldn't upset Chloe by bringing her away... 
Emotional blackmail. (T⌓T)

Anyway, even if I wanted to,  I can't bring her over to Le hubby's house cos the family dog (Brownie) and Chloe don't get along. He gets really jealous of Chloe and he will pee around the house to mark his territory or become really sad & emo when people sayang Chloe or carry her. We tried it a few times when I was not working for a few months last year and it didn't work out.. So I had to leave her at my Emama's house.

It's been 10 months since she's not staying with me.. since I got married.


Guess the only reason why I want us to get our own place is because I can stay with Chloe again. I love staying with Le hubby's family but I love my dog more.. I sacrificed so much for her and now in the end she's separated from me...

(-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩___-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩) #Summertimesadness

It's been a few months since I last saw her and she gained so much weight! I had so much difficulty getting her to eat last time and her nickname was "Model" or "Anorexic dog" but now her tummy is filled out and it's so 圆圆的! She was 2.1kg in October last year.. I think she's at least 3 kg now. That's a 50% gain of body mass!

\( ̄□ ̄)\ Don't know if I should be happy or worried that she's gonna be obese soon.

My current top 3 catchphrases are:
  1. Summertimesadness
  2. Dodgy dodgy
  3. 圆圆的
You have to say them in a singsong manner which I don't know to put into words. Hahahahaha!

I was wondering why she was walking in a weird manner until I realized her nails were crazy long until it curved inwards! My Emama don't dare to cut her nails for her because she is afraid of hurting her cos she says that Chloe cannot sit still. Told her I can flip Chloe on her belly and cut her nails and she was shocked cos she cannot believe that the little devil can be so well-behaved.


So I flipped Chloe over and started trimming her nails while she sat there quietly... and my Emama flipped out cos she was so surprised and amazed by how docile Chloe was! She even took out her camera and filmed the process + take many pictures. 

My Emama is really funny... ヾ(´・ ・`。)ノ” Hahahhaha!


Le Hubby joined in and also took pictures of me and Chloe. I couldn't see her face cos I was concentrating on cutting her nails, but Le hubby said she has a super cute happy face and want me to see it later.. 

Look at her happy face! Awww!
(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Kisses for mummy! 
(ɔˆ ³(ˆ⌣ˆc)

She gets temperamental sometimes and I know she's upset with me when she refuses to lick me. Whenever I ask her for a kiss she will lick me happily, but when she's angry with me she will point her head at the other direction and refuse to look at me. Talk about dramamama dog. She gets angry with me last time because I had to work long hours and neglect her.. but she usually forgives me after I feed her apples and biscuits. Tsk tsk.. 实际的狗!


Chloe is a natural at photo-taking. All you need to say is "Chloe! Take picture! SMILE!!!". She will smile and sometimes even tilt her head in her signature cute pose, unless she's in a pouty mood then she will ignore me. She can be a diva sometimes.. My Emama's dog (Yuki) is extremely camera shy.

No comments:

; //]]>