Translate

Monday, February 23, 2015

First pair of Ugg boots!

I finally bought a pair of original Ugg boots!

A few years ago I bought a cheong version from Perth's outlet mall. It was really cheap (like less than SGD20. I can't remember how much). I also bought a pair for my sister! It finally died in Los Angeles last year in January cos the bottom part was so worn out that it fell apart. I had to throw it away and buy a new pair of shoes.. Super upset cos it followed me to many countries during my tourleading days!

‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚ RIP my trust pair of fake Ugg boots.

The real Ugg boots are really expensive and I finally splurged on a pair after super much consideration! I am going to wear it for my upcoming Japan trip with Wany! I ordered it online and shipped to Singapore using Comgateway, my trusty shopping companion for the past few years. The boots arrived last week, just in time for my trip in a few days! Wooohoo!

o((*^▽^*))o Wrapped up so nicely!!! 

I bought the care kit so I can clean it properly. 

ヽ(^。^)丿
Hello pretty boots!

Comparing to my cheapo fake Ugg boots, these are like super awesome. Really big contrast cos the fit is very snug and the sheep wool lining is just so dreamy.. omg I put my hand in the boots and don't wanna take them out cos it's sooooo soft and comfortable! You really get what you pay for and these boots are expensive but worth every penny. Can't wait to wear them to Japan! Yipppeeee!!!

No comments:

; //]]>